What is cookies and similar technologies?
A “cookie” is a tiny data file that we transfer onto your computer, mobile phone, or any other device that you use to access our website, used for analytics of visitors and tracking only. We use the information we receive from cookies to make your experience with our website safer and better, to gain a greater understanding of user preferences and to generally improve our services.
Our web site uses only google analytics cookies, which allow us to know how visitors use our website. Also the cookies report us about mistakes in work of our site.
Taking into account that:
- We are primary users of the cookies
- The cookies do not allow us to get any information which could be considered as private or personal
- The cookies do not allow us to personalize our visitors
- We do not present access to this information to any third parties
And in accordance to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Our website does not need any confirmation of visitors to use the cookies.
However, we decided to keep our clients informed about cookies:
What kind of cookies our website uses:
What kind of information we get:
- Information on visited pages and duration of the visits
- Information on browsers of visitors, language settings, type of used device, operating systems used to visit our site
- Information about ways that visitors used to reach our site.
How it works:
All above information are packed and sent to Google for processing. In final, we get non- personalized summary about visits of our website.
How long the cookies stored on your device
_ga – 2 years
_gid – 24 hours
_gat – 10 minutes
How we use the information:
The information allow us:
- To get information on visits of our website
- To determine number of visitors and how the visitors use our website
You may remove or disable cookies through your browser settings and it will not effect on correct work of our website.
Further, we reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify this cookie notice, or the cookies, in whole or in part without notice to you.
Last update: 15.05.2018